Whether you're home for the holidays or a jet-set traveler, Shiraleah's 2019 holiday gift guide aims to make shopping personal, thoughtful, and practical. Because nothing says “happy holidays” like buying a loved one the perfect gift!
Save time shopping in the cold as we have presents so perfect, there's no need to include a gift receipt. Here, we’ve put together a list of curated gifts for every personality.
For the Hostess with the Mostess
1. The Assorted set of “Pop, Fizz, Clink, Yay” Champagne flutes in gold will make the holidays a memorable celebration; Whether it be for the 2020 Countdown or simply having “me time” bubbles as you hunker down to watch your favorite Christmas movie. Cheers!
2. Say Cheese! No holidays are complete without a monster platter of cheese. And no hostess is complete without the ultimate “But First, Cheese.” slate cheeseboard. Delivered in a beautiful gift box, your ‘giftee’ will be whipping out the brie and chutney in no time!
3. No hostess is complete without an apron to prove it. Unlike the utilitarian workhorse aprons you wear in the kitchen, hostess aprons are all color, pattern, and detailing, like the uber-pretty Cotton and Mango Wood ‘Hostess with the Mostess’ Apron and Spoon set. Watch your loved unwrap the beautiful ribbon gift wrapping to reveal the retro, fun and functional necessity in any busy kitchen.
For the Homebody
1. Looking for the perfect Thanksgiving gift? Pass on the Pumpkin Pie and deliver them something to use as soon as it’s over with the Holi-Yays doormat! They’ll be so pleased, you’ll be wiping your feet on the way OUT of Thanksgiving dinner this year (yes - even before the tree goes up).
Pro tip: Dress up the mug with ribbon and pack it full of holiday treats in just minutes.
3. When you’re looking for a gift for an avocado fan, it can be hard to know what to buy them. Treat your GF who always orders a side of ‘Guac for Extra’ with Shiraleah’s “You’re the Avocado to my Toast” tea towel and cookie cutter set. The Avo-Addict in your life will forever love and thank you.
For the Eco-Warrior
Caring about and looking to protect the well-being of our planet is one of the most important discussions circulating around our society right now. Are you searching for green gifts ideas for Xmas? Whether you're a hardcore eco-warrior or are buying for a friend who's into sustainable, ethical living, these three gift ideas prove that being conscious of your impact on the Earth doesn't have to mean gifting subpar presents over the holidays.
1. If you’re looking for products made from sustainable or recycled materials, you’ve come to the right place. Artisans gather glass bottles destined for landfills, giving them new life in our 100% recycled glassware. Shiraleah’s Tall Toscana Balloon Decanter – made entirely from recycled glass – show beautiful things often come from humble beginnings.
Team Shiraleah xo